Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Clone Wars Returns

After a grueling 5 week break, Star Wars: The Clone Wars is finally returning! Tomorrow, January 6th, the final episode to the slavers arc will be airing. It's called "Escape from Kadavo" and will feature our favorite characters like Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Commander Wolffe, and even Count Dooku.

Episode Description: "Anakin tries to convince the Zygerrian Queen that she too is a slave and pawn in an evil Separatist plot. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan toils in the slave camps of Kadavo, a grim situation that grows increasingly bleak.



I am personally really looking forward to this episode because I've missed watching Clone Wars this past month. My all time favorite clone, Commander Wolffe (CC-3636), and the Wolfpack will also leave me squealing with delight as I watch. I didn't ask her but, I can imagine that Fallon is excited about seeing "the gang" (Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Rex) again too. 


Are you excited about this upcoming episode? 


6 comments:

  1. yes finally the break is over can't wait for this episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! It's back, and hopefully better than ever! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT for TCW to start again!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY!!!! EEEEEEEEEEP!!!! 8DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely excited. I've been missing TCW the past few days and am looking forward to seeing "the gang" soon. Kind of worried about what will happen to Obi-Wan though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really excited! The episode will be awesome!
    I agree with Arda, I'm worried about what's going to happen to Obi-Wan.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!