Friday, January 27, 2012

Friends and Enemies Preview

It's Friday which means we get a brand new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars!! Tonight we'll be seeing the second installment of the 4-part bounty hunter arc. The last episode, "Deception", pleased both Fallon and I so we're really looking forward to this one.

Official Description: Fleeing across the galaxy with criminal fugitives, a disguised Obi-Wan, Cad Bane and Moralo Eval are tenaciously pursued by Anakin and Ahsoka, who have no idea they're chasing their friend.


Can I just take a moment to express my excitement for this episode?! Here goes....

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG OMG OMG CAD FREAKING BANE!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. *dies*.......*comes alive from epicness*.......SO EXCITED!!!!

-ahem- Ok, I'm good now...I think. Based on the preview clips that I've seen, Cad Bane will be getting a new outfit in "Friends and Enemies". I guess you could say that I'm looking forward to that (<--MAJOR understatement). Do you people realize that this gives me hope of yet another Cad Bane action figure?! Ahhhh!! Ok, seriously calming down now...

Whew! The plot should really start to build with the events of Anakin and Ahsoka chasing the alleged "killer of Obi-Wan". Other than that, I don't have too much to say before seeing this episode! 

Be sure to look for Fallon's review of the episode soon after it airs. What are you looking forward to in "Friends and Enemies"? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to the episode and seeing the confrontation/ meeting up that might happen either in this episode or later in the arc between Obi-Wan and Anakin(with Ahsoka). It will also be awesome to see Obi-Wan and Bane interact(they sure don't like each other). :)
    Plus I get to see more of my favorite character, Obi-Wan, and that's always a good thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. from last weeks look on ani's face. he's on a rampage. he should have been told. getting ever so close to his destiny. :(

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!