Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tech Accessories

Fallon and I would consider ourselves "techy girls". We both love all the incredible advancements created with technology. We also enjoy geekifying our tech products with Star Wars accessories. Below are just a few really cool techy products that we're sure other fangirls would love. Enjoy!


Empire Strikes Back iPhone Case- This was a limited edition item from 2010's Celebration V. My mom has it for her iPhone 3Gs and really likes the case. It's hard plastic with a beautiful ESB picture on the back.

Mimobot Thumb Drives- These things are so adorable! Perfect little flash drives for storing your pictures, documents, or anything else in a cute sense. There are so many characters to choose from, including my favorite...the Wampa.

Funko Stormtrooper Headphones- I actually own these headphones and they are great. They fold up into a compact case, perfect for slipping into your purse or gym bag! I could see Fallon wearing the Rebel Pilot Headphones too.

R2-Unit Speakers- Ahhhh!! I want this so bad! How cute would my desk look with a little R2 sitting on it, blasting my favorite Star Wars songs?!

iPad/iPad 2 Sleeve- Who doesn't love vintage Star Wars fabric?! This padded sleeve for your iPad or iPad 2 will protect it from any bumps or scratches.

4 comments:

  1. *sniffles* I want those Rebel Pilot Earphones SO FREAKING BAD.

    Awesome post Savanna, I'll get to finishing up mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't it Christmas time right now, because I'd put all of those my list!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. (this is Bluey, I'm lazy XDDDD)

    The R2 unit speakers are soooo epic!!!!! I should get those, I need speakers XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Hello Kitty Sanrio 2 Car Seat Cover - Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!