Friday, February 3, 2012

The Box Preview

I'm still in spaz mode from last week's wonderful episode "Friends and Enemies". Like Fallon mentioned in her review, we loved every second of that awesome plot with Cad Bane, Obi-Wan/Rako Hardeen, and Morallo Eval. This this week's episode, "The Box", we'll be seeing our favorite bounty hunters (woot Embo!) along with plenty of new faces. 

Official Description: The disguised Obi-Wan accompanies Cad Bane and Moralo Eval to Serenno, where they enlist in a brutal competition with other bounty hunters from around the galaxy to determine who will participate in a plot to kidnap the Chancellor. 

When the official title for this episode was released a few weeks ago, I initially thought "Hmmm, interesting name." Then Fallon and I started making funny comments about this secretive box being filled with unicorns, rainbows, and glitter. Ha ha ha! I can't wait to see this big brawl between all the bounty hunters. It would be really cool to see some of them working together too. 


The picture above shows all of the new bounty hunters. I'm really interested to see Mantu in action. He reminds me of a shark for some odd reason. Everyone looks pretty cool (*cough* especially Cad Bane *cough*) but I have a feeling that Morallo Eval isn't going to survive. Only time will tell!

I highly doubt that this episode will fail to impress us. What are you looking forward to in "The Box"?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, this episode is going to be epic! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the different Bounty Hunters(plus one Jedi disguised as a Bounty Hunter) do in "the Box." I wonder how it will work.
    I'm also hoping to see Obi-Wan and Anakin meet up or something(I saw a clip where Anakin was speaking to Yoda about Obi-Wan still being alive).
    All in all, it looks to be an awesome episode. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo excited for this episode can't wait to see what happens between obiwan and anakin eep looks awsome

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!