Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fan Interview: Autumn Elizabeth

Last week in the Fan Feedback post, many of you asked that we would do interviews with fellow fangirls. "Ask and you shall receive!" Today's interview is with Autumn Elizabeth from An Autumn Day


When and how did you become a Star Wars fangirl? 

Actually, I've been a fangirl all my life! I was born into a 'Star Wars' fan family! And I've only become more die-hard over the years. 

Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why? 

Oh boy, this question is always hard to answer! Well, Ahsoka Tano is my favorite character from TCW, becuase she's a) a girl Jedi who can totally kick butt! b) Anakin's Padawan! c) her fate is a total mystery to all, which makes her a very interesting character! I also like Leia from the OT and EU; she's a great leader, doesn't let anyone push her around, and she's outspoken, much like myself. And then, of course, there's ANAKIN SOLO and TAHIRI VEILA! Yes, I fangirl very much about them. FYI, Anakin Solo is mine. I like them because, well they're just plain awesome. Other's I like, but really don't have time (or space) to get into are: Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Artoo, and Senator Chuchi!

What is your favorite Star Wars movie and why? 

I'm not sure which my absolute favorite is, but I've always been drawn towards Episode VI, because it's such an epic adventure with action, excitement and romance. And what does a girl love more than fluffy romance scenes. 

Do you have any crushes on men in the saga? 

Not from the Saga, no. But, I love ANAKIN SOLO. (he's mine and no one can have him!)

How do you think a fangirl's perspective of Star Wars may differ from a fanguy's view?

Hmm... Well, I suppose we would see the romance differently. And... you know I can't really think of anything different!

What would you say to someone who's never seen Star Wars? 

You have not lived life. Haha, but really, I would insist that they watch. (Which I have done many a time, with victory almost every time!)

Is there anyone involved with Star Wars that you'd like to meet someday? 

George Lucas of course!! Haha, really I'd like to meet as many SW celebs as possible. But I'd definately love to meet Ashley Eckstein again! She's so sweet, and she really loves us fangirls!

Anything else you'd like to say? 

May the Force be with you all, and keep moving forward.

That's awesome, Autumn! Thanks so much for your time and for answering our questions. Check back next Thursday for another fan interview. 


7 comments:

  1. YAY!! Interviews!


    Fanguys are more like, "Cool lightsaber battle!" and fangirls are more like, "Aw, did you see that look Anakin gave Padme?". lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really into romance all that much; I'm more into the battles and relationships/friendships between certain characters(like Obi-Wan and Anakin and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon). Though I do really like Obi-Wan and Siri and Qui-Gon and Tahl. :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah that's often not the case Ashley. ;) A lot of girls enjoy the lightsaber battles even more than the romance! Myself included. :D I certainly don't go awww at Anakin/Padme moments. xD They're very... melodramatic. XD I love Han/Leia though. ;D But still, battles and Jedi Knights kicking butt trumps it all. =D

      Delete
  2. Cool! I love that your interviewing the fans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, girls! Certainly a great way for different fangirls to 'meet' each other and to be able to click their blog link, too! I'll look forward to 'meeting' other girls, soon!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! Keep moving forward indeed! :D Love you Autumn, thanks for doing the interview with us!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEEEAH!! :D You're welcome Fal. :) Can't wait to Skype with you tonight! <3 *FanFicHugs*
      -Autumn/Tahiri

      Delete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!