Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Important Announcement

It's time for a very important announcement!! Fallon and I have been thinking about FOF lately and what we can do to make the blog even better. Recently, we've both found it harder to write posts about Star Wars because there's not much going on other than The Clone Wars right now. Since we want to bring you exciting posts every day, we've decided to change the direction of this blog!

Fallon and I are both huge fans of other major science fiction and adventure franchises like The Avengers, Tron: Legacy, and Indiana Jones. With that said, FOF is going to be changing over this week to suit the needs of these new topics. We won't be posting anything new for the rest of this week...just renovating the design and working on articles for next week! A new writer may also be added so that we can keep fresh posts from the perspectives of different fangirl minds. Hopefully you all will enjoy these changes and love Fangirls on Felucia even more! We'll see you back here next Monday with a whole new look. Until then, may the Force be with you!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! Your header is epic! This basically covers most of my favorite fandoms other than Lord of the Rings. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE AVENGERSSSSSSS! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I LOVE THE AVENGERS SO MUCH! AHHHHHHGGGG!

    *whew*

    "I love this plan!" (quote from HTTYD, btw.)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! *looking at sister Jamie across room* We are so happy over here! This is awesome! I'm so happy! :D It's going to be epic I know!!!! YEEEEE-HAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indiana Jones? *dies from amazingness*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been big on Tron or the Avengers, but INDIANA JONES!?!? 8D I'M IN!!! xD Haha, great job girls, keep up the amazing work!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome can't wait to see what you have planned love the header. Keep up the great work love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... it's great that you expanded your blog a little :) Honestly, I like star wars above all other things and feel that you can't put anything on the same level as it :) While I don't think that I would expand my blog beyond star wars, I'd also think that I'd like to hear other stuff too.
    That doesn't mean I don't love this blog anymore! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!