Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Darth Maul Trailer

Today a new trailer of the 4-part finale arc for Star Wars: The Clone Wars was released! Click HERE to watch the video clip and prepare for epicness.


My initial thoughts, WOW. Just wow! That was amazing...I screamed a little...okay, I screamed a lot. We've all been anticipating the return of Darth Maul for a while now. I'm so excited that he'll finally be making his debut TCW in just a few weeks. Wasn't the music in that clip freaking awesome too?! The only thing that I didn't like about this preview was the fact that Obi-Wan had his full beard again. After getting a shave in the last arc, I was hoping that he'd still have a clean face, much like the way he looked in Episode I. Other than that, this preview was fantastic and I can't wait to see the actual episodes.

Along with Maul, I'm super stoked to see more of the Nightsisters and Savage Opress! Some of my favorite episodes from Season 3 were from the Nightsister arc because Katie Lucas's writing is genius. Tomorrow's (yes, TOMORROW!) episode, "Massacre", will be focused on General Grievous trying to wipe out the Nightsisters.

What did you think of this preview? Are you excited for Darth Maul's return and the finale arc?

1 comment:

  1. I saw this prieview earlier today and it was awesome!! :D I screamed too; especially when Obi-Wan said "So, it is you" to Darth Maul. AHHHHHH!!!! Go Obi-Wan!! :)
    Not really to into the idea of Maul coming back, but even if I don't consider it canon, it should be exciting to watch nevertheless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!