Friday, May 17, 2013

Thor 2 Trailer

image credit

Hey readers! Tara (Ashley Tara) here! I have no idea what Savannah and Gracie plan to do with this blog since no one has posted on it in forever, but as a co-author, I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling and see what it does. (Maybe inspire my fellow authors to notice and post themselves someday) ;)

I took it upon myself as my duty as a fangirl and co-author of this blog, since one of its main themes is the Avengers, to share the new Thor: The Dark World trailer! It was released a few weeks ago and if you're an Avengers fan you've probably seen it several or dozens of times by now, but I thought I'd share anyways since it's so awesome! Also, I can't to see this sequel to Thor, considering it was my favorite movie at one point.



Awesome right?! Okay, I have some things to say that are just me personally, so this is my little corner to say my opinions. (unless you agree, that's good with me too)

 1. I adore Loki (if you know me, you know this) but I do NOT know what to think about his hair length! I loved it short in Thor, I'm used to the mullet in Avengers, but I don't know how I feel about the long way. xD What do you think of Loki's long hair?

 2. Again if you know me, you know I really don't like Jane Foster and Thor together. I have reasons, but mainly because I think Jane is a little forward in that relationship, like she's kinda forcing herself on Thor? I don't know, that's just how I feel, but maybe the second movie's interactions will improve my opinion. We shall see.

3. I can't wait to see everything else about this movie! I can't wait to see Christopher Eccleston in this movie since I'm a new Whovian and it'll be like seeing a very evil Doctor. Just that good feeling of seeing a familiar face, you know? ;) Dark Elves are scary too okay? Maybe worse than the Chitauri in Avengers. Also, I hope there's a cameo of one of the other Avengers or SHIELD agents in this movie, because Iron Man 3's was perfect! ;) Those are some of my thoughts!

Thor: The Dark World stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, and Christopher Eccleston and will be in theaters in the USA November 2013.

Loki's Girl,
 

7 comments:

  1. Yay, Tara, for just jumping in here!

    I'm a Loki fangirl too! I am, however, reserving my thoughts on his hair till I see more of it when it's not a ratted mess!

    I like Jane and I like Thor, but their relationship was extremely rushed. It was really unrealistic. But they make a cute couple in my opinion.

    I also cannot wait to see Christopher, I ADORED him as The Doctor; I can't believe he's as underrated as he is.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for The Dark World to come out! The trailer looks freaking awesome and since I am a Loki fan, seeing Loki at the end made this trailer a million times better. Great post, maybe the others will try and make a come back.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding, I love Loki's hair! Loki is the only reason I'm going to see Thor 2. His hair in the Only Lovers Left Alive trailer is even crazier but I like Loki's better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOKI LOKI LOKI LOKI!!!!<3<3<3 I love him!!!! But I really loved his hair in the Avengers....it was perfect.....its so....different......

    But I am seriously dying waiting for this movie to come out!!! AHHH!!! I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog - love it! This trailer looks great, and it seems to be keeping with the first Thor, which is good;)

    Ahaha Loki's hair just keeps getting longer and longer! I think I like this style a little more than the Avengers though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! So exciting!

    ♥ Aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog! Yeah thor and jane kind of have a edward and bella relationship lol. But hey the movie was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!