Friday, January 13, 2012

A Friend in Need Preview

The Clone Wars returns tonight with a new episode called "A Friend in Need". After last week's stunning episode, I am really looking forward to this one. This episode will be jam packed with Death Watch, my favorite group of Mandolorian warriors. I have a huge crush on Pre Vizsla so I'm sure this episode will consist of me constantly squealing like crazy. Plus, we'll be seeing the first girl Mandolorian in TCW named Bo-Katan. While I am not familiar with Battlestar Gallactica, I have heard that Bo-Katan will be voiced by a lady in BSG name Katee Sackhoff. It will be interesting to see a new female character with some sort of powerful role. I also expect that she will inspire cosplaying fangirls to make their own girlish Mando armor. 


In addition to Death Watch, Lux and Ahsoka will also be returning. To be quite honest, I'm not the biggest Ahsoka fan. Sometimes I find her personality to be irritating because she always has to announce the obvious. Aside from that, I have enjoyed seeing her in Season 4 because she is more mature and she'll be fun to watch in this episode. On the other hand, I am dreading seeing Lux again. He makes me want to gag myself with a spoon. Everything about him is annoying. I just hope and pray that he and Ahsoka don't fall in love, like everyone is speculating. 


Duchess Satine will also make an appearance. When she first debuted in Season 2, I despised her character. However, a few months ago I re-watched all of Season 2 and really enjoyed watching her! I think that her relationship with Obi-Wan is interesting to watch. While they are not officially a "couple", it's fun to watch them tease with each other. 

Official Description: A peace conference between Separatists and Republic delegates is interrupted by Lux Bonteri, the son of a late Separatist Senator, who involves Ahsoka in his dangerous search to find justice for his mother's death.

Are you looking forward to "A Friend in Need"? Don't forget to check FOF tonight for Fallon's review of the episode. Until then, may the force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally looking forward to this!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD As you know, I'm a huge Ahsoka fan, and though I used to hate Lux, as long as he and Ahsoka don't fall in love, I actually like him xDDDD

    Really excited to see this!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!