Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clone Wars Update

Alright Clone Wars fans, I have some bittersweet news to share. According to TV guide resources, Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be going on a 2-week break. While most of you guys and gals will be upset about this news, I am (surprisingly) okay with this.

Since the last two episodes ("The Box" and "Crisis on Naboo") were quite a disappointment to me, I am glad to take a breather from Clone Wars. It's always nice to watch a show after having some down time because you seem to appreciate the episode more. I'm still not sure what to think of Darth Maul coming back but, it will be interesting to watch. Besides, one of my favorite groups in The Clone Wars, the Nightsisters, will be returning in the next episode called "Massacre". This will definitely give me something to look forward for a while.

Instead of posting Clone Wars previews and reviews on the upcoming Fridays, we will be publishing more fan interviews with fellow geek girls. Stay tuned and may the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!