Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fan Interview: Ashley H.


The fan interviews have returned! Today's Q&A session was with Ashley H. of Cheery-O. Enjoy! 


When and how did you become a Star Wars fangirl? 

I was actually born with Star Wars! My dad grew up on the original trilogy, and showed us how to love it! As little kids, we always loved to watch Star Wars.


Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why? 

Character? Not CharacterS? Eeehhh....Hard one. I would have a hard time picking between Padme (In TPM, I like her devotion to her people, and her strong sense of duty.  In AOTC, I enjoy her spunk and fighting spirit. In ROTS, she is my least favorite, she turned all mushy there, but that could be due to pregnancy hormones) and Darth Vader (He is a bad guy, and one thats more machine then man. 'Nuff said).


What is your favorite Star Wars movie and why? 

ROTS (It seemed to wrap everything up in a nice bundle with a cherry on top.  Plus, Darth Vader emerges, plus, it has an AWESOME music score), ROTJ (I get all teary at the end), and AOTC (Everything).  


Do you have any crushes on men/characters in the saga? 

*smirk* Who doesn't? I like Vader, but, really, Han is more my crush type. However, Ewan McGregor really does something to my soul.

Do you think a fangirl's perspective of Star Wars may differ from a fanguy's view?

Certainly. A fan girl is more into the emotional side, and a guy's would probably be more into the action.


What would you say to someone who's never seen Star Wars?

"Where have you been all your life?"


Is there anyone involved with Star Wars that you'd like to meet someday? 

George Lucas, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, and Carrie Fisher (I have an aunt that looks like Leia).


Anything else you'd like to say? 

First off, I am really glad to be interviewed on here! Second, some of you may know, I am also a Trekkie *Dodges Tomatoes*, ok, ok, settle down! I will give this to Star Wars: It wrote a tragic love story, a complete saga, a piece of art, while, I think that is something Star Trek failed at. Plus, Star Trek hasn't got nearly as memorable a musical score as Star Wars!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers? Move along...move along... Everyone else? Be kind, and May the Force be with You!